First Appointments in Detail
Your initial naturopathic appointment with Dr. Andresen actually consists of TWO parts:
- Comprehensive Health Assessment with Initial Treatment Recommendations (approx. 60 min)
- Complimentary Follow-up Visit (approx. 30 min)
Part (1): Comprehensive Health Assessment and Initial Treatment Recommendations (approx. 60 min)
– Completion of Health Intake Forms
– Detailed Discussion of Current Health Concerns and Medical History
– Physical Examination
– Complimentary Vitamin B12 injection (optional)
– Initial Treatment Plan
– Request previous lab test results from family doctor or order new lab testing if needed.
Part (2): Complimentary Follow-up Visit (approx. 30 min)
– Scheduled 1-2 weeks after your first visit.
– Review progress, any tracking sheets if required and any lab testing that has been requested
– Implement next steps in the treatment plan.
Additional follow-up visits will then be scheduled as needed to best ensure that your health needs are being met.
Book your first appointment online, or give us a call, we look forward to meeting your naturopathic healthcare needs!