Naturopathic Visit COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Your safety is of the utmost concern to us during this difficult time. As we reopen to in-clinic Naturopathic and Acupuncture visits we have implemented strict COVID-19 safety protocols as dictated by both our regulatory college and Ontario Public Health. Our goal is to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- COVID-19 PRE-SCREENING SURVEY: A survey will be sent to you electronically 24 hours before your appointment. It is mandatory to complete this survey. The same questions will be asked verbally on your arrival at the clinic.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK: We will check your temperature with a touchless thermometer when you arrive at the clinic.
- FACE MASKS: Mandatory for all patients and staff while at the clinic. Please bring a face mask to your appointment.
- HAND SANITIZER: Available on entering the reception area and in each room
- LIMITING PAPER: Intake forms, treatment plans, handouts, lab requisitions and invoices will be sent to you electronically via our new online portal.
- DISINFECTING TREATMENT ROOM AFTER EACH VISIT: Appointments will be staggered to allow for time to properly disinfect the room and remove linens for safe washing.
- REGULAR DISINFECTING OF COMMON AREAS: Waiting room chairs, surfaces and also bathrooms will be sprayed with disinfectant after each use.
- SPACING: Increased space between waiting room seats and limited number of people in the waiting room at any one time.
- PLEXIGLASS BARRIER AT RECEPTION DESK: Our reception desk has a plexiglass shield set up to protect you when you are checking in and checking out of the clinic.
We look forward to safely see you in person!
To book an appointment with Toronto Naturopath Dr. Andresen in person on via Telemedicine video conferencing please use our convenient ONLINE SCHEDULING SYSTEM or call the clinic directly at (647) 330-1551